Saturday, August 2, 2008

New item in the shop

Ok, everyone! Hello again. I now have 3 items in the shop! Woohoo? Right now 2 listings are identical, though... so I need to start making more stuff. BUT -there is a new listing that is different than my ordinary nursing covers. It's a neckstrap with a clip at each end. That way you can clip it to any blanket, etc. and have an instant nursing cover! And it takes up way less space in a diaper bag, and costs less than a regular nursing cover. It can also be used as a makeshift bib. The link is above -check it out.
Also, something I'm super excited about -I figured out how to add the widget at the bottom of my blog that shows photos of featured items in my shop. How cool is that? Ok, so maybe it's not anything new to you, but I'm so pumped about it. And just about having my own "shop" in general.
So... here's me signing off for another day.

No comments: