Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More new products!

Ok everyone, listen up! I've got some new products I'm dying to share with the world. Why not stop by the shop and take a look - www.milkmaidmama.etsy.com!
First off we have a very cute (and reasonably priced, I might add!) baby shower game. It comes in blue or pink (or green/yellow for gender neutral) -your choice. Two pairs of dice that say "BA" and "BY" on the sides (BABY), with an instruction card embellished with a ribbon, all packaged up in a small celophane bag. They can also be custom ordered for bridal shower games instead of for baby. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14073179
Next in line we have burp cloth made with white flannel and a cotton print in nice creams, golds and browns -perfect for fall. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14389724
Then there is a pair of cloth nursing pads that match the burp cloth above. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=14376741
And finally, not yet listed but in the process... I just finished a new nursing cover that I intend to list seperately and also as a set with the burp cloth and nursing pads. It's the same style as my other nursing covers, but with a "twist". It's made of chocolate brown cotton on both sides and on the front side it has a curving, swirly stripe (about 1" wide) in the same cotton print fabric found on the burp cloth and nursing pads. I really think the three items together will make a cute set -for yourself or for a baby shower gift! I have already posted pictures of the set up on my facebook group (Milk Maid Mama Nursing Covers) but it has yet to be posted on my Etsy shop as I'm in the process of moving and should really be packing instead of blogging.
Anyway, Please have a look and let me know what you think!

No comments: