Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello!

Hi all.
Well, what can I say? I finally have a blog. I thought I would never hop on this bandwagon, but here I go.
First off, if you are reading this -kudos to you! You're probably one of the few right now, and I appreciate it.
One piece of news: I just set up shop on Etsy.com selling handmade nursing covers and other things (well, the "other things" are coming... eventually). My maternity leave finally came to an end **sigh** so I am trying to find ways to make some extra cash from home. Hopefully business will pick up soon and I can help support my family while my husband finishes university. Check it out at MilkMaidMama.etsy.com. And if you join Etsy (it's free!) please put my username (MilkMaidMama) in the referral box! Yay.
Wow... I'm already out of things to say -don't get your hopes up, that's only temporary.
Adios Amigos!

No comments: